View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:34 AM   #96
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Mith: it is already clear that I read your post back there the wrong way as you suspecting me. So why are you coming back to it the second time?

And anyway. That was early in the Day with about twenty posts made in total (almost everyone of them being only joking & banter). I think both you Mith (explaining your post many times) and Boro (making that "empirical device" where you consider I'm one who suspects you) are making a mountain out of a molehill here. (Yes Mith, I didn't consider your posts as cross-posts and that was my carelessness not to look at the timestamps and think about the possibility. Yes.)

But your posts were the only ones there was anything even remotely looking like saying something that gets the game forwards at that point of the game. Now after people have contributed more there clearly are better points to be made - and it was obvious back then in the beginning of the Day. But your insistence on coming back to those early hour "suspicions" doesn't make me too happy about you two.

But I'm even more unhappy with those who just fly straight through the banter-radar or under any radar just not appearing or not contributing.

And I have a battle with myself about Gwath. He looks wolvish to me and I think I have plausible reasons and so I should trust my own judgement. But I've been wrong with him so many times... Unless there is a "submarine" we can agree on or any better cases to come forwards, or if I have to try and save someone I think is clearly less guilty than someone else, I'm considering of voting Gwath.

EDIT: X'd from Sally
EDIT2: ... oops... from Boro...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote