View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #92
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
My top four(ish) votees:
Boro: he just seems too together, I mean it's day one but he seems....blah, I should have had a longer nap. Alternatively, I know he's a slick little son of a Slitheen so if he worries me a little he worries me a lot, know what I mean?

Captain: I've played with a few Captains before, and it's always interesting. Harkness always wants to "meet new people" and that creepy woman from UNIT had an obsession with left-hand turns. This Captain? Votes, but doesn't. At the same time, though, I've never played with Captain before, so I'll just leave this alone, at least for toDay.

Brinn: Overapologizingish. Basically just covering my bases.

Rikae: Disregarding the fact that she voted me. "I'm voting (insert name here) but if people jump onto it they're probably wolves." Hmmmm....let's consider this shall we?

My first choice is probably Boro, with the other three close behindish and a few others that I didn't have time to mention. And I still didn't get my nap, dang it.

EDIT: x'd with Fea

EDIT #2: Sorry. That should be x'd SINCE Fea. Fea's vote, to be exact. Just so it's clear.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote