View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #22
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'm getting interesting readings of the tribal-phase of the evolution...

It is about 4½ hours from the devious act of butchery.

There has been 16 acts of speaking by 7 persons out of 17.

All the speech-acts have been more or less banterish / introverted / in-character.

The only deviations from the rule - even if they could be counted in the class of banter as well are...

Boro throwing a light one on Fea.

Boro throwing a light one on me + saying Fea is innocent.

Mith saying my posting is a worrying sign.

Those who have not deviated from the IC-talk are: Lalwendė, Macalaure, Fea, CoD

* I'm counting this post of mine into the category with Boro & Mith eg. not only IC.*

Yes. It's early and all the rest. Nothing to say at this moment. Sure. But as I need to go to bed and I'm having a terribly busy day tomorrow I'll try to say at least something.

Boro's sudden and quick change of mind with Fea is interesting. There seems to be no reason for it. If he was trying something (as an innocent) he would have let time pass and get some feedback but now he turned his tail after one banterish reply. I mean people do have fun and they should. But there are always things behind your rants and turn-arounds.

Which makes it interesting he should turn to me for the in-character accusation of wolvery in the very same post. Now why? To make me stop playing IC? Well, if it was that you succeeded it seems (although the time of the night here and my busy tomorrow have a part to play in this as well). But was it that?

Mith's happiness to throw suspicion to me is something I could have foreseen in any case, but making it conveniently just after Boro had called my name, looks interesting as well. Not impossibly ordo-Mith-like but not too reassuring either.

But then again. It would be nice and fine to just stay in-character so long as others do if one was a wolf. So I'm not thinking those who had only played IC are any less suspicious at the moment.

We shall see as the hours pass.

EDIT: X'd from Rikae onwards
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote