View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #13
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
That's what I've always thought about the so called reality... it's ugly and full of unexpected consequencies. One can't preview what happens in it and fix the unawaited - or to save the game in a position before the unwanted occurences to reload it. And this God-chap seems to make all these infantile decisions of taking all the fun out of fighting the bad guys with giving them abilities to sneak around when no one notices, just for his own fun.

Okay, I'm going to the cell-phase and will start up a new monocellular lifeform that will result in a werewolf-killer creature that will evolve into a menace the sneaky baddies will tremble in front of. Just wait for the moment they get into the space! They will use their anti-matter guns and plasma-destroyers to teach those weirdos a lesson.

And if you will co-operate, I'd like a gene-sample from all of you so that I could run a PEA (parallel-emergence-analysis) to ascertain your evolutionary path and look for the DFG (deviation-from-gentleness) value and the SP's (sneak-profiles) of you all.

And btw. Are the rules I read from this Con's Admin. page post #1 The Rules or are there any changes / additions? To create these "Werewolf's Banes" I'd need to know the rules in detail to countereffect any malice structured into the "reality" here...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote