View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 09:51 AM   #540
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gollum the Great has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babidi Buu View Post
I Wish.... Gothmog(The Orc) Had more Fan's.
Your wish is my command. The Army of Morgul starts cheering and rooting Gothmog on. The Witch King gets jealous and swoops down on him. Gandalf, not seeing the Nazgul, decides to temporarily exit the City and dispose of the new commander. He charges out on Shadowfax, thunders towards the mighty orc, and collides with the Lord of the Nazgul.
Ka Blammo! With two intensely opposite supernatural forces so close, the upshot of the thing is that all their power is instantly released in two simultaneous incredibly huge explosions. The Ringwraith is sent into the Void, but his magic alone cannot over come Gandalf. Luckily, Sauron put a minor "anti-wizard" spell on the Nazgul, so some of Mithrandir's wizardry is reversed, and that in addition to the Witch King's magic destroys Gandalf.
This leaves Gothmog in charge with only Imrahil to lead the Gondorians. Of course, Gothmog (being way cooler) conquers Minas Tirith. This enables him to get his forces inside some walls and repulse the charge of the Rohirrim, and then crush Aragorn when he arrives. Frodo destroys the ring, Sauron is destoyed, but all his troops join Gothmog because so awesome. And all because of a few hundred thousand fans. Good job, Babidi!

I wish Gondor had more cavalry.