View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 12:04 PM   #756
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Regarding the games - why don't we just assign one writer to write up a particular contest? That way everyone gets involved, but it won't take forever either.
I'd stick to Fea's proposal. I mean some games will be offering opportunities to make nice interactions between the characters and are thus opportunities we should not lose eg. they should be written as scenes.

But regarding a few games we could do well with a summary and there we could just decide who makes the "narration" of them after first listening to the participants' writers about the outcome.

Like the horse-racing which seems to be the first one. Let's give the pareticipants a chance to make some fun out of it.

It might make some of us wait for a moment while the competants play their game out, but that should be no problem - and some people might still write what their characters do while a race is on. When myself and Lommy came to this one in the first place (to the Eorling Mead Hall to be exact) we waited about a month for the scene going on to end so that we could enter... So let's not be hasty either.

Last edited by Nogrod; 08-31-2008 at 12:07 PM.