View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 09:50 AM   #723
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Btw. This wil keep us going for ages... Just look at the number of games.

But I think it will be fun anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmp
Therefore: everything that Nogrod says is true to a point - so long as we don't adhere to it too rigidly.
Exactly. As you say, this is Middle-Emnet, not continental Europe or British Isles from real history.

Foley: I think I explained the sack-fight somewhere not so long ago. I think it has been quite popular at least in Scandinavia and I'd be surprised if it was not known in other places as well.

If we're going to have a duelling game it should be played with practice swords or wooden ones or something like that.

The task-path was an idea of mine as well and I've speculated of it's contents in a few post lately but as there seems to be little interest to it - even if I think it would be something interesting to write - so we might be skipping it anyway.

I'd say the stone-throwing should be an aiming competition. But why not have the kind of shot-put game as well?

Haha! X'd with lmp...