View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #214
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. the phantom first then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
As far as Lalaith, I can't imagine she was pegged as a potential Seer. Her words about Nog and Gwath were nothing overly convicting- "benefit of the doubt just for now" and "watch and wait" and she made it clear that her suspicion of me stemmed from Cobblerism, something a Seer cannot see. In addition she doesn't seem to place any one special person in an innocent position, so no Seer flags there either.

Looking through yesterday nobody really raises a Seer flag. Or at least not obviously.
Now if tp is a wolf that would be exactly what he would say! Or at least one of the reasonable options for him.

Look at the first underlining. So he downplays the theory about Lalaith giving seer-hints in the disguise of points on cobblerism with the reason that the seer can't see cobblers. If the conspiracy-theory holds then that was exactly the reason tp and his mate wished to do away with her. Lalaith's go on tp was definitive - and tp is quick to think he has been the one dreamt of by the seer on Night1 as you all know, I think.

The second underlined sentence just gives the case some added credibility even if as such it's of no good. But downplaying the idea that there was any seerish looking posting on Day1 eases the pressure on this particular case of Lalaith - phantom as well. But in the last instance it's only the wolves who can say whether someone's posting looked seerish in a way of being like that in it's tenor and also hitting the target eg. being possible "seer-posting".

So despite all his eloquence, charm and entertainment value I will be looking at the phantom more closely toDay.

Fea next... (after a pause with a cigarette and some thinking & reading...)

EDIT: X'd with Nilp
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote