View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 09:45 AM   #57
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bêthberry View Post
May one inquire where this hysterical tome will be produced should one wish to follow the hilarity?
Well, since it is roleplay, I assumed it would go under one of the roleplay forums here. Unless, of course, being deemed farcical, it has to go into the Mirth section. I'm not too keen about putting it in the Mirth section, as it will continually get overposted by miscellaneous threads like werewolves, soccer and other off-topic or tangential game posts.

The intent will be a farce, but the method and delivery will be serious. I guess the mods will decide for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bêthberry View Post
While I alas do not peruse fanfiction and so have nothing to contribute here, I do note from the examples provided by this drinking fraternity that apparently Tom Bombadil and Goldberry do not figure highly in fanfiction.

Perhaps Tom as he appears in LotR is enough to drive some fans to drink that there's nothing left to the eager fabulist to overproduce?
Perhaps, as you intimated, Tom is far too silly in the first place to go even further beyond the pale.

Last edited by Morthoron; 07-31-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Morthoron is offline   Reply With Quote