View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 01:46 PM   #850
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up Guard your eyes! Part 1

We began with some inside information from the Istari!

“Much to the annoyance of the other Wizards, Gandalf had been right about the Celery.”

Lommy’s house was on a collision course with a local restaurant. Still, she found time to draw this:

Eönwë started writing in 1946 and only finished when we fired the pen into space…

In a clearing in a forest by the mountains, Gandalf proves that a Hobbit's brain can be pulled out of its head to three other wizards, who seem to be representing different types of tree, and in the end they grudgingly agree that Gandlaf was right

Aganzir made sure to take all of Picasso’s artistic skill, and then do the opposite…

Legate rushed from planet to planet in search of the perfect words. He obviously didn’t find them…

As nobody wanted to witness the first brain transplantation in the Shire, Doctor Gandalf created clone replications of himself to watch and enjoy the show.

Volo shot to fame… Then died… Then he was resurrected just to draw this:

Rune’s turn made sure that no one got out alive… Or something equally hilarious.

A flock of hobbits and a purple piglet watches indifferently as the wizards perform an unholy ceremony