View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 08:13 PM   #562
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Post up. All the usual fine-prints about abused characters apply... ie. see me and I will fix.

Groin and Gwathagor, you have the use of Náin until such time as Thorden and/or Eodwine show up to discuss the masonry and construction. Gwath mentioned to me that Crabannan and Náin might have met in Dale. If so, Náin's memory has yet to be jogged, but it could be interesting if it is... I doubt my Dwarf would care much for Crabby, though, and in any case, he's likely to side with Erbrand more than Crabannan where Kara might be concerned.

I can't give you all day, though, because Náin's first priority is to stonework, so when Thorden or Eodwine join or send for him, he'll be off for that. How long that takes... well... let's let the day decide.

As far that goes, LMP and Foley, I have ideas that can easily result in an opinionated Dwarf-mason thinking they've made a good start, but that there's a whole lot of improvement that can be made if Eodwine wants a truly grand burg, which should play well into Foley's hopes for more stone-seeking. And, in any case, given the numbers involved in Eodwine's camp, I highly doubt they would have enough cut stone, in a single month, to complete a Mead Hall. Maybe to start one... but Náin doubts it.

And... that's probably enough to be getting on with for now, but if Kath wants something to do other than bake and cook, Náin would probably be happy to see her, and wax lovingly on the Glittering Caves.