View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #384
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, all that comes to mind at the moment is the following:
I don't like the way Shasta tries to sum up Durelin's dreams for us, nor the way Formendacil basically repeats his words about Kitanna.

However, I also don't see why Aganzir says Shasta was trying to look innocent by being the first to say something that Eomer had already said.

Why did Boro forget THE Ka?

It seems quite possible the wolves didn't suspect Durelin was the seer at all, meaning she hadn't expressed suspicion toward any of them. I'm not saying that's definitely the case, but Durelin basically fit the profile which might have led the wolves to kill Kath - a strong player attracting little attention in this game and leaving little in the way of leads.

I'm going to go through the previous days' posts if I can possibly find the time. For now, though THE Ka finds it suspicious:

Kitanna~eh. I'm still uneasy about her, especially because of the way Shasta and Formendacil dismiss her.
Aganzir~Neg-repping and spamming do go well together...
Shastanis Althreduin~ I will have to look at him more closely. Really, he needs to be properly analysed, though I'm not sure I have time.
Boromir88~ToDay he seems quite sensible and sincere, at least.
Eomer of the Rohirrim~ He seems honest enough, although at this point I don't want to take anything for granted.
Nogrod~I was a little worried about his relative silence, but toDay he seems back to his old self, complicated conspiracy theories and all. I'm inclined to think he's innocent for now.
satansaloser2005~Not getting much of a read on her, as usual.
THE Ka ~ No idea. Flying under the radar a bit.
Eönwë ~ Another that has fallen off the radar. There is far too much of this going on...
Formendacil~I thought him likely to choose Kath as a kill yesterDay, and he seems to be taking a very controlled, rather ... hypnotic? ... tone. I just have a bad feeling about him.
Mithalwen~Not looking especially suspicious to me at the moment, and I find myself wondering where that bandwagon yesterday came from.

EDIT: X'd with the last Mith and Nog
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote