View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #378
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
So why are Shasta and Eomer still alive?

I must say the wolves are real clearvoyants if they noticed Dury being the seer as it seems to be hard enough to find even one piece of hint from her posts even afterwards with the knowledge that she was the seer.

Neither do I believe the explanation that the wolves feared the ranger. Basically if the ranger protects the hunter s/he meddles with the hunter's work itself. From respect to other's duties the ranger should not do it.

So either of them is a wolf himself? That would explain them being alive toDay.

Okay. If Eomer isn't the hunter he's a spammer or hacker as at the first look at least I can't come up with a reason why an innocent would pose as the hunter. But in that case our hunter knows it and probably should come forwards with the issue. Killing the hunter is always risky for the wolves and getting the werewolves one down would be a good thing. But surely that is then something the hunter should decide.

But just because there would be a real hunter among us who could always disprove Eomer's claim the idea of posing as a hunter would sound a pretty stupid act to pull in not so dangerouis situation after all. I mean as a last effort in a really tight spot why not try, but it wasn't that bad. And it would be a win-win choice for the village as the real hunter could always say: "I'm the hunter, lynch me and I'll take that liar to death with me". And s/he would then be our hero.

So I must say it looks more likely then that Shasta is the wolf and Eomer speaks truthfully. That would mean the wolves were afraid to kill Eomer just because of the danger it presented to Shasta.

Or then it just never occured to the wolves they might catch two innocents with one kill in the first place.

It's sad but true that we oftentimes come up with great, wild and complicated plans during the Days to explain the actions or the lack of them while most of the wolves just play much more down to earth game not always coming up with those absolutely great masterplans... or noticing the real advantages.

But yes alongside Mith I'd be ready to vote Shasta as well toDay.

EDIT: X'd with Boro - and agree, let's not only say let's lynch either Mith or Shasta. We can do other thingsa as well and we should.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote