View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:33 AM   #362
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

A thousand apologies cousin Nilp. Rest assured I punished myself by climbing to the top of the highest tree in the land, sitting there for two nights in the driving wind and rain, haunted by the memory of your innocent voice.

Well, it's true I probably didn't have to reveal, but let me make it more clear. Three people at the end of the day were all voicing some suspicion of me (Nogord, Form and Boro). I really didn't want to be lynched because (and the Nilp vote proves it) my intuitions have not yet proved to be competent. I'd feel horrid if I took an innocent down with me (in this game, where the rules are so kind to the Hunter) so that's why I just made sure.

If Shasta is not a wolf then surely the wolves would have wanted to kill me while I so strongly suspected Shasta. The only reason they would have not to kill me then would have been if Durelin was obviously the Seer. Take Durelin's suspicions at face-value, and if they don't get us anywhere Shasta is definitely a wolf. Of course, being that Durelin had Shasta as a top suspect, we probably have very strong leads either way.