View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 02:39 AM   #276
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Yeah, I really think your analogies don't work.

Elf Warrior was adding too little, and what he did add came with no insight or thoughts. I find such behaviour suspicious. I don't see what the big deal is here.

As to my post earlier which you claim not to understand, it basically amounts to this:

1. I suspected Mithalwen. Ranger stopped kill.

2. I thought I might have been targetted, due to Mithalwen's being wolvish and thinking I'm seer. Kept saying I was suspicious of Mith.

3. Did not get attacked, so wolves don't think I'm a big threat. Mithalwen probably innocent.

Heh. Indeed they don't.

Okay, that makes a bit more sense. Like I said, a bit tired, and it looked as if you were saying that....well, it doesn't matter now, I've figured it out. Thanks for clarifying. (P.S. It's not that I claim to not understand it. Heh, I really didn't. Hey, I warned you I'm a bit slow on the uptake didn't I? )

And on that note, I am really going to bed. I swear. Probably be back in *weeps* five hours or so. Night (again) everyone!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote