View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #251
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So much for getting enough sleep...

But I rather stay up late and post, and just vote in the morning.

I didn't expect Kath to die. A kill that leaves practically no tracks it is, at least... Anyway, did the ranger protect her on night 2? It sounds likely but I don't think we can be completely sure of it. The person the ranger protected might have become a wolf (though in my opinion it would have been unfair to turn a known innocent), or the wolves might have wanted to make the ranger feel insecure about that person's innocence.

I feel pretty positive about Nilp's guilt. Yesterday I said he and Nerwen looked like fellow wolves, and I still think so, the more as Nerwen was revealed to be a wolf. Also, I wonder if I should start watching Eönwë a bit more closely now, since last night I had a dream he and Nilp were the wolves.

Anyway. I read through the thread during the night and made some notes (and if Nog even starts saying that I must be a wolf because an innocent wouldn't spend time on it when she can't be certain of her own survival, I'll get angry ).

Kitanna is bugging me. Her first post is too random to sound innocent. I don't follow her logic - what on earth is suspicious in being eg. the second to vote someone or the one whose vote causes a tie? But then in other posts she just looks so innocent that I have no idea what to think of her, and she voted for Nerwen on day 1 when there was a chance that she might have been lynched, given the amount of suspicion she had gained even then. I'm totally at loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I think Nogrod has a good point about people backing off from suspecting Nerwen.
When I wrote this, I thought those (well not all of them, but it was a possibility) suspecting and later backing off from Nerwen might be wolves testing the ice (this was thought assuming that Nerwen was innocent), or fellow wolves who had agreed to suspect each other a little. So IC reasons or not, I'm wary of those. Especially Nilp, but that wasn't a surprise.

Nilp found everyone who voted for Mith on day 1 suspicious. He also thought Rikae's vote for Nerwen (with good reasons, in my opinion) was eyebrow-raising. I don't know if Nilp would be so obvious as to suspect everyone who suspected his fellow wolves, and it doesn't make me any more certain about Mith's guilt. However, his opinion of Rikae's vote makes me more certain of his own guilt.

The most suspicious thing about Form is that he keeps insisting at least one wolf voted for Sixth and bases his case on that.
Just the same way I could say that statistically it is likely that at least one wolf is among the four first persons on the player list (excluding myself), and analyse Nilp, Kitanna, Shasta and Boro, being confident that one of them is a wolf.

Somehow I feel uncomfortable with how Eomer seemed to be trying to assure EW was suspicious, not a wolf but maybe the cobbler, yesterday. It was pretty clear EW would be the easy lynch, and it looks like Eomer was just trying to find a reason to justify a vote for him.
Or maybe it's just that I didn't find EW particularly suspicious and didn't really understand why others did. Anyway, I don't like it anyway.

Innocent
Boro
Shasta
Nogrod
Rikae
Mith
Eönwë

Guilty
Nilp
Form

(Ooh see the Agan/Nilp/Form brawl is coming! A pity that Nerwen is dead already.)
Kitanna (I rather label her as guilty than innocent. Though I won't be voting for her yet.)

Neither
Eomer
Durelin
sally
Ka

Psst, Brinn, you still have Kath on the living list.

Off to sleep. Mr. Felagund, I will vote for you in five hours unless you come up with something witty.

edit: xed with Shasta