View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #1203
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
Hey umm. Unless you want the chat skwerlz to attack, then you probably shouldn't chat about things that are unrelated to the forum, even though some people (myself included) are interested in that topic...

But anyway, you are obsessed with the Barrow-Downs when you have to get up in the middle of the night so you can go on the Barrow-Downs, and stay on here for an hour...
Been there, done that. For werewolf. During a night phase. During a game in which I was an ordo. Heh.

Don't mind me, just ensuring the non-existence of spoilertasticness. Eon, thanks a ton for editing your post. By the by, I don't know how to do that spoiler tag thing. PM me sometime and tell me how, will you?

Right around the deadline, I was refreshing the page pretty much constantly waiting for the narration. My internet went out for like 30 seconds, and I had a cow.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote