View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 11:16 AM   #34
Laialthriel
Animated Skeleton

Laialthriel has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

I agree with the people who said it was impossible to choose between characters. They all add so much to the story that it wouldn't be the same without any one of them.

Gandalf is so well depicted in the trilogy. He cares about everything, is so self-less (remember Moria), can be extremely gruff when trying to get across a point, yet has a great sense of humor.

Then there's Legolas. He's an elf, need I say more? Probably not, but I will anyway. He is amazing. Compassionate, determined, beautiful, and so good with that bow! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And I don't think anyone mentioned the one who deserves so much recognition:
Frodo.
He took on so much. He is so very brave, rushing headlong into something he knew practically nothing about, and sticking with it until the very end. He decided to forgo his own life and give all for the Quest.

I could go on, but I won't. I am partial to several characters; Gandalf, Legolas, Aragorn, Frodo, Sam...but they are all so amazing the list just keeps going on. But I'll stop talking now. God bless!
"Let us run with patience the race that is set before us." --Phil 3:14
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." --Gandalf the Gray
Laialthriel is offline   Reply With Quote