View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #771
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
The Real Cailín

The Rikae grand reveal has confused me as much as the rest of you. I’ve been trying to organise my thoughts about it.

If she is the GW, which she claims, what motive could she have for revealing herself?

- She has not been scried, we know this. She may know the identity of the EW, though. She will challenge him or her tomorrow, as soon as she is able, and wants to help us kill a wolf for certain today.
- If she does not know the identity of the EW, she may prefer to lead us as a known innocent for one more day, or longer if the EW chooses to stay hidden. An interesting move, but not altogether ridiculous.

If Rikae is the EW, what motives could she have for revealing?

- The longer the wizards remain alive, the more of an advantage the EW would seem to have. A new wolf every night (likely enough). The EW will generally profit from staying undercover.
- She may have been scried and knows the GW is going to challenge her tomorrow. She has nothing to lose and wants this last opportunity to confuse and misdirect the village, by pursuing, for example, innocent Legate.

Will we find out if Rikae is good or bad by trying to lynch her, or will we just be sure she is a wizard? I suppose it matters not; the other wizard will know either way and act accordingly.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote