View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #762
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Okay, here are the possibilities:

A. Rikae is telling the Truth. Legate is guilty. We should lynch him.

B. Rikae is lying. Legate is innocent. If we lynch him and he we find this out, then we will know for certain that Rikae is evil. GW and her crew can handle it that Night, or we can handle it the Next Day.

C. Rikae is lying about being the GW, but not about Legate. We should lynch him because we have a wolf.

If Legate is a wolf, then we can't know if A or C is correct. However, if he is innocent, then we get a definite answer on Rikae.

Sorry, my dear boy, but you've been Naughtily killing off our family. Shame on you.
Hmm, I was afraid it would come to this, but see, in any case lynching me toDay will be a mistake, I can tell you. The question is, if we "lynch" Rikae and she turns out to be the GW, will it be acceptable as not that much of a loss - only a loss of a possible Wolf lynch we could have made instead - because she otherwise revealed (she claims), so no other things will stem from that lynch - but if it ends up with her saying it's me or her, then it's clear. Also, her self-vote... does not really, really make sense. If she's playing on sentiments, that would be a good move.

I don't still understand why she revealed though. I would most likely be for lynching her - but the first thing I would like to see would be, as I said, having her around to post.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote