View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 08:17 AM   #357
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe Vote:

Quote:
I just wanted to add that they also fear that a wolf is taken away by the GW's scry. (Mac)
There is also that, but that is something they cannot control. (Perhaps the EW can minimise that danger by picking unscryable targets--but what constitutes an unscryable target?) Enedwaith, they can control the Hunter-killing affair by avoiding the Hunter (not killing anyone who suspects a Werewolf.)

And thanks for summarising the Nerwen-bandwaggon for me.

Since I've managed to convince myself that the Wolves do talk to each other (), I can use my normal vote-analysis method.

Nerwen-bandwaggon, in order of increasing suspicion. (Times are GMT+8.)
  1. Aganzir (06:59am), who had to vote to save herself--there were still three villagers who didn't vote, two of whom have posted (Lhuna and Kath-chan). If Agan does turn out to be evil, they are probably innocent. (Or perhaps the wolves can't communicate. Haha.)
  2. Cailín (05:56am) who started the whole thing with a valid reason.
  3. Durelin (06:28am), who has expressed suspicion of Nerwen throughout--even before Cailín (q.v.)
  4. Lalaith (06:15am), who did express some suspicion of Nerwen (qq.v. 146, 182)
  5. Diamond18 (06:45am), who voted just cos she liked to keep Fantine. Well, in that case (DAY 1s ), I think I would have, too--but still.
  6. McCaber (06:09am), who voted with a shifty reason, was the second vote in the bandwaggon (often the psychological trigger), and acted like a submarine (no suspicion commitment).

So . . .

++McCaber

G'nite!
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote