View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #272
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond18 View Post
But I like wax. It makes me feel so alive.
*takes Di's wax* Celuien, don't let her in your shop, all right? As her older cousin, I feel the need to protect Di from....herself. *chuckles* Oh, and what do you have in the line of scented candles? I have a wax fetish myself, albeit of a different variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Di
Hnuh? But the Good Wizard did Scry hin on Night 1, right? If he didn't get to then dream, what's the point? It's like getting a badge that says I'm A Seer, Ask Me How but not getting to actually be the Seer yet.

I'm digging deep into the foggy recesses of my brain to remember if Seers generally get a first Night dream, or not. I thought they did.

Normally yes. But in this case, I think (repeat I think....Father and I may be wrong) the gifteds/wolves were scried the first night just to give them a chance to plan (if their Wizards allowed them to do so) and for the Wizards to set up their plans and play with their minions' heads.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote