View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #248
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka
tp not voting is interesting, but if I was runner up to being killed I don't think I would be so eager to do so much either.
Bingo. Since I was at risk, I was holding my vote till the very end.

And then the end arrived, and I was wondering if the late Agan bandwagon would charge all the way to the front to tie with Nerwen and I, and so I was deciding who I should vote for out of those two. Like I said I thought that there had to be something going on with with Lommy and Agan and was thinking that I might want to vote that way just to see if anything turned up. Ner went ahead and I felt slightly safer but still felt like I might have to choose between the two, and next thing you know Nog posted.

I actually had my vote typed out and everything (it was for Nerwen but I had Agan's name ready to paste just in case) and was ready to post it in the final seconds, but when I refreshed my other window I saw that Nog had already posted so I figured I wouldn't bother.

My question about the voting is this- did the WWs or EW even have to bother worrying about anything?

Nerwen was innocent.

I am innocent.

So there was not really a need to mount a late lynch campaign to save anyone. The WWs were free to toss their votes away.

In addition, I doubt the WWs would've even known who to save. I can't see any way the EW has told them about each other.

It is certainly possible that the EW gave them some sort of "safe lynch list" or something, but how would we really pick that out?

The only scenario that I can think of in which there might have been saving going on is if Nerwen was on the safe list and I wasn't, but I don't think that is very likely- unless the EW was wanting to make me a WW later.

Which would be smart of course. *nudge nudge wink wink* Guarantee victory for the Wolves, it would.

Okay, like I said earlier I keep flip-flopping on Legate, and I am continuing to do so. But the fact that he did enough for me to even form an opinion on him is enough for me to want to keep him around for a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
The way phantom seemed/seems to be dominating the discussion makes me feel uneasy.
That's a typical Day 1 if I am in the village.