View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #188
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Why does phantom have the most votes?

It's between Cailin and Nerwen for me. Could go either way, but of the *lists* they each made, I think both Nerwen's were more looking-like-helpful but not actually helpful, while Cailin's was more controversial. So, Nerwen's were safer and more useless. I'm thinking Nerwen, but I need to read

But then, Eonwe's voting post is ridiculous.

Don't get Isabel's vote.

So, has Greenie been as consistent as I recall in her chugging along against Gwath and now voting for him? Yes, consistency makes me wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
But goodness, a vote for me already...and didn't I only make two posts?
And yer point is? You're just lucky Nogrod's busy being...dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
it seems to me, reading back, that the main advocates for searching for wolves versus searching for the EW were Roa, myself, Lhuna, Brinn, and Cailin. The ones advocating searching for the EW were Phantom, morm, and Gwath. Looking at Mac's list, it seems to me that he is quietly suspicious of everyone who wanted to look for the wolves first; "Only a little like" (Lhuna), "Not very much like" (me, Cailin), "No like" (Roa), "Really not sure" (Brinn).
Yeah, he's said that several times. You're conclusion from that is...?

Aganzir still bothers me. Need to focus on her the next reading-over I do. (Or rather, the first real reading-over I do...)

But right now I find Nerwen's posts and behavior the most suspicious and I actually have a sort of gut feeling about her that's not good.

++Nerwen

Edit: Crossed with everything from Volo's vote count.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote