View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #140
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
But what s/he might do, I think, is give them a shortlist of non-evil team people to frame for lynching, in order to stop them killing each other by mistake.
I think this sounds plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
This looks a bit odd. Slandering (well, thats a bit of a harsh word, but still, you get the point-perhaps scold is a better word) Sally for voting phantom and then voting for him yourself. And yu also didn't give a reason.
Not really. It's possible that both sally and phantom are wolves; that wouldn't stop them from voting each other - especially in a game where the wolves don't know one another by default (but in some games wolves also vote for each other intentionally).
Roa pretty much gave reasons in her earlier posts, whereas sally's vote came rather out of the blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë
I also find THE Ka a bit suspicious, she's not really saying much, and doesn't seem suspicious- but that just makes her more suspicious to me. I have a feeling that she's hiding something.
The only strange thing I see about her is that I'm used to her being, hmm, happier and crazier. But I don't think she's really suspicious now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Eee, Volo, I only hope one answer would be sufficient for you, okay?
I have an interpretation! I have an interpretation!
Wolves are afraid of coming across as jumpy and defensive so they try to answer accusations with as little effort as possible. Then their explanations don't really make sense so they're forced to explain the same things over and over again.
It quite looks like that in Legate's replies to Mac.

I don't really know yet who I will vote. Legate or sally (), or Brinniel, Cailín or Gwath. Phantom amuses me so I'd rather keep him alive.

edit: xed with Shasta, Mac & Celuien