View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #36
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormegil
I'm only to this point but I must agree with the phantom here. The EW is the key to our success or theirs. (Oh, I can't wait until people misread that statement!) Anyway the EW is the deciding factor. If we get him/her early on the chance of victory becomes that much greater or rather our chance of defeat that much less, either way it's important. Factors such as RL time and availability are definately plausible factors to consider.
"I'm afraid I must side with the sister of my son's wife in this case, Morm," Shasta said quietly, moving with the stately grace of the aged to stand next to Roa, walking stick planted firmly in the dust. "Should we even begin to be able to search out this evil wizard, I should think it would still take some time before we would be able to do anything - indeed, it seems only her counterpart would be able to affect her in any way. By the time the evil one would be vulnerable, I estimate that there could be as many as six of her minions at work in our village. It makes me wonder, indeed it does, at the seemingly-insignificant way you, my daughter-in-law's sister's husband's brother-in-law, and my inquisitve grandson Phantom, seem to think similarly, in error."

He turned to Roa and offered his arm.

"My dear, you look a bit pale and shocky. Please, do me the honor of accompanying me back to our home. I'm sure my wife can whip up something to help you, and we should carry the news of what has happened to her and my sister, assuming they have not heard already."
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote