View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #35
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Ka returned holding on closely to the large bumbling (and slobering) Bavo who was the closest thing she had to a true playmate, to find that more villagers had arrived only it seems to argue. Seeing Lalaith made her heart lighten up a bit, since she only had her mama to care for her, and she came over for a hug quickly. Trying to listen again with the banter too fast for a child such as herself, but something caught on:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
In this village... well, honestly, there's no way the EW told all his WWs who he is and who their fellows are. That would be too risky.
Sorry to sound simple, but if I remember someone saying correctly that both the GW and EW control the actions of their servants, and can overide any decision, action, hidden message and their natures in the game as well. I understand that it makes sense to keep all of your ducks in a row and use them in good time, but why would someone in such a position be so nervous about whom they relate with, if they are the only ones who can talk with them? The seer is the only possibility of ultimately figuring out the identity of anyone, and obviously would be lucky to bag a werewolf, let alone their leader (or, at least figure out who's their fellow gifted).

Unless they are so afraid their own flock can't be trusted from ratting them out, but what tactless wolf or gifted would do that if they want to survive let alone win?
I guess I can see the logic of summing up your team before you let them get to know you and your motives, but in this game its the only team you have and you can't refund your wizard/witch and expect a new one without loosing your position on power as well (unless you're figuring that if we knock out the EW or enough of their team early enough we can hunt down the wolves using older methods).

Sorry if I'm forgetting any of the rules already stated, I'm just a little curious on what you would guess the EW or GW would do in relation to wolves now, but especially in the next few days.
I really don't have a clue what to look for if we can't rely on old experience hunting or being werewolves so easily.

Though, the best bet is to make sure there are more gifteds than wolves (and if that means just finding any wolves we can, I'm completely fine with that. If we can't catch the EW, we can at least give them a lesser range of influence.). Seriously considering how we're loosing two a night.

Last edited by THE Ka; 06-02-2008 at 09:45 PM. Reason: modifying verbs, verbs, verbs...
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote