View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 01:58 PM   #1298
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
In the dream last night I was at some friend's party in a big empty clean living room somewhere high up (either somekind of big ship or a flying machine, in either case over the sea). Rune sat on a sofa in the room in front of the TV, which he wasn't watching. I went to chat with him. I said loads of nonsense and Rune was shy or uninterested. Finally I asked him how to pronounce his name. The friend whose party it was said one version, after that Rune told the real one. I tried it and finally decided that I'd rather just call him "Rune" and not "Hryyne".
Then we were flying outside over the sea. I was surprised when I suddenly saw a great big white flying craft in the air. It had four or so gigantic propellers, but they were moving very slowly. I turned my head and saw more of these beautiful craft. I gasp and say, "Wow, now this is scifi!" Rune answers calmly, "Well, yes, one does see these over Denmark". I nearly bump into a propeller of one as I gather speed.
We crash into a station of such aircraft and armed guards come to arrest us. We start running away and the guards decide to shoot. I try forming a protecting bubble around us, but the bullets pierce them and hit me. Luckily I cast Heal and am fine. Rune suddenly loses his ability to fly and I have to carry him. He also gets hit but I heal him.

I'm really amused how everybody is so calm in my dreams even if cast spells and do such unnatural things.

Last edited by Volo; 06-03-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote