View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 03:56 PM   #24
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots Reviving this thread

This is an interesting topic, I'd like to see some of the newer people post in here and see what they think.

Dain II Ironfoot
A truly remarkable ma... er, I mean dwarf! A natural leader, he led his people to great prosparity ever since the battle of Azanulbizar! The last great leader of the dwarves in my opinion, I absolutely loved his fareness with the treasure of the Lonely Mountain, any lesser dwarf would have kept it and started another great war. I loved, and was sad at the same time, that he died with his boots on in the the battle of the Dale defending the body of his ally King Brand at the age of 236! A true King fighting for his people and leading them unto his last breath. Here's to you Dain II, the last great dwarf king!

Gandalf
He reminds me of a grandfather looking after his children. He is so unselfish in sacrificing himself, and sometimes others, all for the purpose of defeating Sauron. I love it when he sits down and starts recounting tales of long years past. Here's to the selfless and ultimate Loremaster!

Gimli
A dwarf that did what few dwarves could be capable of doing, becoming friends with an elf. I love his dedication that he gives to his friends. A typical dwarf would think first of his people before seeking to help people of other races, but Gimli followed his mission through to the end helping people that dwarves would generally be unconcerned about. Here's to the loyal Gimli!

Faramir
Wiser and quieter than his brother, Faramir strikes me as a great philosipher rather than a soldier. His wisdom certainly saved Frodo and Sam's quest, the right man in the right place at the right time. Here's to the noble Faramir!

Frodo
The greatly underestimated hobbit from Bagshot Row! His sacrifice was the ultimate test of courage, to lose everything and anything that he loved. Leaving his home on a quest that would probably seal his doom, and would seal the fate of Middle Earth. The weight of something so great on something so small is remarkable in itself, but to actually have him succeed is an even greater wonder! Here's to the resiliant and brave Frodo Baggins!

There are around three others that I'd like to mention, but it's only suppose to be five characters.

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 05-31-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Groin Redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote