View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 12:53 AM   #278
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
And the lovers are of course the wizards (now there's a Romeo&Juliet story for you ) - they die when the other one dies anyway...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
I'm going to send this game to a soap opera somewhere.
... All My Wolves?

Days of Our Wizards?

or, One Vote to Live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I am for modfire, but only for the "light" modfire, i.e. not posting consequently for two days at all. I am also doing that for personal reasons and for well knowing that it can happen. Or then, make it the "strong" modfire, but prolongate it to three days (but then, I think three are too long - two would be better, but only with the "lite" version).
From my rather shoddy track record at voting right after the deadline and having an annoying time zone, I guess I will have to agree to this, except I don't like the idea of making the modfire too complicated.
Our game already is more confusing than a Sim's neighbourhood , so if strong modfire is agreed upon I am fine with it. Only thing I might add is that the modfire remain on completely outside-of-game terms and unaffected by bandwagons (i.e. it doesn't become a tool), such as in the case of someone only posting once a day to say they'll be gone and never returning before deadline, or no posting throughout. Though I'm sure the modfire will stay pretty straight forward.

I dunno if I've confirmed any of my role information, but I'm good to go and everything seems more or less in order.
Okay, off to study for finals...

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote