View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 06:44 AM   #270
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Because of the strong voicings there will be a modfire for anyone who does not post or vote in two Days.
Well I would like to at least voice my opinion that I am strongly against modfire, respectively: I am for modfire, but only for the "light" modfire, i.e. not posting consequently for two days at all. I am also doing that for personal reasons and for well knowing that it can happen. Or then, make it the "strong" modfire, but prolongate it to three days (but then, I think three are too long - two would be better, but only with the "lite" version).

Otherwise, I have no objections and I find my age, occupation, family status and their portrayal in the family tree Roa provided... and I am proud of being one of the few who do not stick to their own family. And I am saying rightaway that no Romeo and Juliet are going to take place here.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote