View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 08:00 AM   #1281
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
How valiant of me to defend Rune.

But actually, I did have an epic dream too. Unfortunately, I can remember little of it. I was in some parallel world and couldn't get back to the normal world. The parallel wolrd was interesting, but scary. There were small candlelit chapels visited by courtesans, cruel knights harassing townsfolk, a beautiful sad queen with night-black hair and a golden bird as a pet, secret caves under sea and behind waterfalls. Some secret police were looking for me, but fortunately Volo helped me to hide. That was quite strange, as his mum was one of the secret police. I'm rather sure MatthewM and Legate had something to do with it too, but I can't remember what.

I had a less epic BD dream as well. In it, Eönwë changed his screen name to "Father of the Skies" or something like that and then William Cloud Hicklin and Galin made fun of it on some Books thread.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote