View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #181
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by LommyLom
In the previous game, when both wizards scried the same person, they learnt each other's identity.

In this game, when both wizards scry the same person, s/he dies.
Ah, well there goes that strategy. In the last game I wanted both Wizards to scry me the same night so that the EW would be revealed to the GW, but doing a move like that in this game would simply kill me.

And I agree with my father on this point-
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy
++Modfire (actually, ++strong modfire, i.e., the two voteless days need not be consecutive)
And then there was this-
Quote:
After the Wizard Duel, the wolves learn each other's identity. Do the gifteds do that, too? I ask because usually the seer's identity is unknown to the other gifteds.
Even if the gifteds are not "told" each other's identities by the Mod, I do not believe there is any rule to stop the GW from sending them all a message telling them "The Seer is..." and so on. Of course if one of them gets ungifted and then the next night turned into a WW the GW will regret his decision, but that's just a risk you have to be willing to take. Plus there are ways to guard against that sort of thing.