View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 07:14 AM   #167
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
what if it's just for those who don't post at all ie vote things etc don't count?
I think that might be a good solution.
I would also second that (hey, I'm starting to like this more and more. Finally questions I understand and can reply to them ).

I maybe have one more question, and I would like to apologize if it is answered here, but you know, I was not reading through all this rules discussion, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog on the game thread
If the GW scries an ordo she becomes either a gifted (if there is room in the “roster” of max. 3 gifteds at a time) or is defended from the EW’s possible scry that Night (= can not be scried by the EW that Night).
Okay, I think I get this (the second part), it's simply a more "lawyerish" way of saying that the GW and EW, if they scry on the same person, their abilities simply cancel each other and nothing happens, right? Or if it means anything more, please clarify.

But, to this relates, when does the night scrying come in effect? Logically it would look like that it's calculated at the end of the Night, when everyone has posted their picks? Then, it will mean the Wizards can communicate with the new Gifteds/Wolves only the Night after, not the very same Night? (Or can they communicate with them during the Day as well?)

Okay, or I am gibbering nonsense, in that case feel free to ignore me
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote