View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 12:55 PM   #101
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Nogrod - Just how entangled would you like these family trees to be? I've been thinking that I would like some siblings and/or parents of my own. Do you think you could handle another daughter? Or how about if I were Gwath & McCobbler's bossy big sister?
Two rivalling families constituting a village might be a good thing but then again a village that is totally cross-married could be fine as well... Let's see... both variations will give us a lot of possibilities ie. wicked mother-in-laws, jealous brothers, pestering little sisters...

Btw. be encouraged to appoint for the wizard's role as well! Last time every wizard-candidate / actual wizard were first-timers so don't let the role scare you off. It will be chance of a lifetime to play a different game! There are candidates already but I'd like to see more... But just remember: do not say a word about it here! Only PM it to me.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote