View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #45
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Diamond joined too! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Hey! I always wanted a little sister.
Great.

You know, everybody, this is looking awesome. This game just can't be bad.

Concerning the rules, then. I'm just checking, but isn't it so that when the wizards die, the game setting is fixed and the wolves will be told one another's identities and it becomes a regular werewolf game?

What happens if one wizard scries the another? Is it so that in that case she learns his identity?

And if they scry the same person, s/he dies. Right?

Also, I think there was two wolf kills per Night in the beginning of the last game. Will it be so again? If yes, how long will it last?

When the GW (or EW, for that matter) has reached their minion quota, how will their scryings affect things? In no way, except that they can find the other wizard? If we give the EW no limit in how many wolves he can have, I suggest that when the GW has reached the gifted limit, her scryings may count as ranger protections.

What happens if the wolves attack a wizard during the Night? No kill? Will the wolves or the EW know that they targeted the GW (as they probably won't target the EW if he's the one to have the last word on the kill)? What if the hunter decides to take down a wizard? Nothing? But then everybody will know that the hunter targeted a wizard... If the hunter targets the EW could the GW be told about this, thus compensating for the lack of hunter-kill? Or will wolves and/or hunters get a second chance if the one they want to kill is unkillable?

Everybody new to the DW, feel free to ask me to elaborate, I'm not sure I explained it newcomer-friendly. Also, pester Noggie with questions: if I didn't know anything about DW, his explanation might leave me uninformed about quite a lot of facts...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote