View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #144
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, the posts above changed nothing much about my list. They go with what I said there. Only, about - and to - Gwathagor. If you are not a wolf, I would like to warn you about something, at least I think that's your style of playing: you give too much to what others think. Think for yourself! I think what you said in your last post is of that kind:

Quote:
Legate seems serpentine and sneaky - rational, but quietly twisting arguments and words (both Nerwen and Lommy called him on this).
I would have called this a reason for putting you even further on my suspicion list (to the red zone with Nog), however then I thought a little and I think you actually do that. Because saying "I think X is suspicious, and look, even Y and Z say so!" is a way of supporting your claims by others' arguments, which a normal villager simply shouldn't do! Or not this way, as it seems that you are convincing others by it. Anyway, there's that thing like I said, that I think you very often form your opinions based on what others say - so it this is the case, and you are not a wolf, I am warning you against it.

That's it. I'm going to vote probably soon, unless something else happens. Hope no net malfunction's coming today.

EDIT: Ooops! x-ed since my last post. Why, it's almost DL. I should vote already.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote