View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 12:38 PM   #138
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
A simple list of my opinions on people:

ORANGE ZONE
Gwathagor
- same as yesterday, plus I still have slightly uneasy feeling about him, and some things may be either way with him.

YELLOW ZONE
Oddwen
- something more to follow today, doesn't look that bad.
Sally - her post today (was it only one? I think so. The first one in any case.) was a little unnerving and somewhat running around the same facts. She could be a wolf playing a cheery girl.

MORE LIKE INNOCENT
Kath
- although I am inclined to think her maybe rather innocent, she is partially an enigma to me. But that's about her general behavior, when I don't know how she behaves if innocent and how if a Wolf.
Mithalwen - the only things I might have against her would be the same I stated in my very opening posts, but otherwise later she seems more okay.
Nerwen - spoke about above.

MORE MORE LIKE INNOCENT
The Elf-warrior
- from the little he sent seeming innocentish enough to me.
Lommy - seems like her honest self well enough.
Volo - seeming honest enough to me, the only possiblity of something fishy there would be if his self-vote was really with some intention.

RED ZONE
Nogrod
- see my many posts above.

Also even about those I have marked as less suspicious, bear in mind that I have several people possibly paired, so if one turns wolf, I'd look at the other - see in my other posts. If that happens.

So, from this it would seem for me to vote against Nogrod as the most probable thing.

EDIT: x-ed since Sally.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote