View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #134
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okay. A piece of a post, then more homeworks. Yes, I said it. Homeworks.

Sorry about being all vague this morning, but I had like two papers due and a test to study for, so I just put myself out there so you all knew I was at least around. And unfortunately, as I am hurried this won't be much of an insightful post either; just making it clear where I stand with other people.

Down to business, if momentarily.
Lommy seems innocent enough to me, although....I really don't like the way she and Noggie are interacting. I wouldn't be surprised to see a little (or big....tehe) boot flying across the forum closer to deadline. But for now, she is on my innocent list.

Master Noggins. Why, my gin-toting companion, do you leave a strange impression on me? I need to look at you a lot more closely, as at the moment you are in the yellowish-orange colored area of my suspicion map. Best watch yourself mister.

Nerwen. Nerwen, Nerwen, Nerwen. You are operating way too much under the assumption that the wolves knew Lhuna was the seer. (Please correct me if I misunderstand) "The wolves jumped onto my vote because they knew she was seer," major paraphrasing aside, is a fairly suspicious statement. First of all, the only way you could know the wolves thought Lhuna was seer is if you were a wolf. Second of all, anyone, even ordos like myself, could have mistakenly jumped onto the Lhuna-wagon. An unfortunate mistake, but a mistake nonetheless, so to assume that the wolves targeted her specifically is rather silly. Now, I'm not saying that you're wrong, because it's perfectly possible that you as an innocent inadvertently started the bandwagon against her and some of the wolves mixed themselves in alongside the rest of the ordos, but I find this highly unlikely. You get a suspicious tag. Third and last, my duck seems to be catching a cold of some sort. Any ideas on how to make her feathers fluffy again?

Volo, my friend, your self vote seems odd, but I'm thinking you're innocent, especially after seeing your explanation.

Gwath....ie....poo....plead your case, and plead it carefully. I'm doubting you'll be able to weasel, erm, lawyer your way out of this one if you are a wolf, because I'm still apt to believe you are a fuzzy fiend and that Lhuna may have found you out. Or maybe she just got (semi) lucky when she voted you. Either way, I think you need a shave before you appear before the village again.

Elf-Warrior....erm, yeah. I've got nothing. Sorry.

Oddwen seems innocent right now, but I haven't looked at her in detail. I might change my opinion on her, but only if she does something....odd. Sorry; couldn't resist the pun.

Legate is acting very rationally, making good posts, good points, and generally being very helpful. But that doesn't mean he's innocent. I'll have to look at him a lot more, but time isn't allowing for it right now, so he'll have to wait until tomorrow, that is assuming we both survive the Night. For now, I think he's okay though.

Kath hasn't said all that much, but for some reason she seems off to me. I have basically nothing to base it off of right now, but I think she might be a little fuzzy. Have to look closer sometime and form a better opinion.

That's all for now. Obviously coming back to vote, but I'm going to submit this, do some work, and come back in a few minutes.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote