View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 08:11 AM   #112
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Well, l(like I just said a few paragraphs above), what on earth could I reply to that.
Well you managed to use a few pages into your reply... so obviously you were quite able to.

And after all this I think I have some reasons to believe you're more innocent than not (the way you reacted felt quite genuine) which I didn't have yesterDay. Sadly I can't say the same of Legate as his reactions to the affair felt more sinister. But without further points on him I would not like to vote for him at least yet.

So what to do? I think we have two promising possible slips.

So look at this quote from Nerwen after she defends her vote on Lhuna being forced to make it early:
Quote:
I was, of course, afraid of wolves jumping on my vote
!!!

Also Lommy had a nice find from Gwath:
Quote:
or you really do know whether I am innocent or guilty
I'd say Gwath's is more incriminating but I'm not feeling too good with Nerwen's either.

Also I still think Volo's self-vote was more suspicious than not.

The Elf Warrior and Sally should really come more forwards.

We're having an extra choir-rehersal but I will be back an hour or two before the deadline.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote