View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 01:54 AM   #32
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Good morning all!

So, what did happen here:

Lhuna
- makes lists
- this way, some of her real thoughts or aims may remain hidden
- and so I can't say much about her right now.

Gwathy makes me feel a little uneasy by his post, but on the other hand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
I like Lhuna's clear lists - those are very helpful, as long as she limits herself to facts and not value judgments (as if such a distinction exists!).
This is okay, as it occured to me too, that Lhuna's lists are very much indeed just statement of fact and not much own opinion, but the same as he says, nothing in just "statement of fact" and in everything there are some own thoughts projected, if even a little, and so even these "statements" may be twisted by Lhuna to fit her purposes. Or simply her own interpretation of things if she is innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor
Legate, as always, is reasonable and impenetrable. I never know what to make of him, but I don't like his "honest gut feelings." It's too easy a basis for suspicion, and requires no actual evidence. However, his other posts don't depend on "honest gut feelings", so maybe he's alright. MAYBE. We'll see.
I would really like to see what looks reasonable about my yesterday's posts... are you trying to simply fit into the wolvish pattern and thus afraid of presenting your real opinion, Gwathagor-san?

But overall, it's not that bad with Gwath. He's in the yellow zone for me (that's next to the green zone, which is okay). Gwathwolf used to be worse as far as I could tell from an observer-point.

In short: As you may have noticed, those who stay in shadows and say nothing are likely not to be examined by me at all. What does that mean? That everyone should speak to the matter! (Yes, someone had to say it )
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote