View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #8
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Tea? Why bother with tea when we have ale... well sort of... we should have beer... anyone?... I mean I have the barrels... prime quality... anyone wishing to fill them? *Hickup*

Flying French cows, Godzillas, weight-ratios of swallows, confusing characters, lawyers suing... A moment ago I thought I was sober from yesterday but now I'm not so sure anymore...

But our lumberjack makes a pint indeed, ... sorry... a point indeed. We don't know of the gifteds. But with the outcome of her reasoning I would differ a bit. *Hick* I mean if we don't know our ranks then anyone can pose as anyone so "I'm the seer and so's my wife" looks more like forthcoming than not. Now the question remains to be asked whether she tried to sidetrack us from the very beginning in purpose or whether she just didn't think that one to thew end...

Also let's not let this piece of doubt cloud our vision either. It would be the most disasterous if we ignored the calls of our gifteds because of it.

EDIT: X'd with Legate
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote