View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 12:07 PM   #168
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
So... who wants to play what role. Who thinks who has a fitting voice for which role?

Matthew: Boromir
Nogrod: I would prefer him to play Gimli over Gandalf, because I missed some of Gandalf's grouchiness.
Legate: I rather liked his Aragorn.

Nogrod told me I would fit Legolas.

What do we do with our actresses? I love A Little Green's Gollum and Brinn's Sam. I wonder why nobody yet gave a sample of Galadriel or Éowyn.

(Matt, you missed Odd- and Nerwen )

Which chapter to do.... I would be for The Ring goes South or A Journey in the Dark - exciting chapters, lot's of dialogue. The Council of Elrond would be nice, but would probably require too many different voices for now. Lothlórien would also be interesting. If we had a really good Frodo, we could pick The Breaking of the Fellowship: His dialogue with Boromir is, in my opinion, one of the best dialogues of the whole LotR.

I'd also like to add my name on the list of people to applaud Nogrod and his crew for their amazing sound effects.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote