View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 03:14 AM   #149
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron the White View Post
It is foolish to go back and forth on this since we obviously see this so very very differently. We are repeating ourselves over and over again.
I quite agree - you have repeated your standpoint often enough to hammer it firmly into the heads of all other members. Others have valiantly attempted to make points for other views. All that can be said has been said. Only one thing is lacking - humour! Several posters have attempted to add a light-hearted, friendly tone of conversation, unfortunately without success in getting the general discussion away from embittered battling.

How about if I move this thread to the Mirth forum so that it loses the rancour?!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote