View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 08:19 AM   #118
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I love this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil View Post
Not that I'd trust you with such a thing either. How do I know you won't keep it?
I have never made any statement which would lead you to believe that I would want such a possesion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil View Post
You were perfectly willing to risk many of your friends and relatives over a small portion of your already-vast riches during the Battle of the Five Armies, and that part of the money wasn't even yours to begin with!
*jumps to his feet* My kinsfolk, Thorin, needed my aid and I gave him it. The gold in that hill belonged to the dwarves and the dwarves alone. Besides, was I not generious with distributing it amongst my allies after the battle? Let us keep to the subject at hand, for indeed if we brought up all the orcs wrong doings this council would never end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ka
It would also be interesting (and rather, to think of it, 'sticking to the original') to have another Hobbit be a ringbearer, past history aside. I think Lobelia being able to act in her own accordance and in the company of those who can learn from her and give advice in return as well would make a rewarding experience.
Indeed, hobbits are brave and sometimes can be as hardy as the dwarves, and they know very little about the Ring's capabilities which is very good if Lobelia chooses to be the Ring bearer.

Galadriel and Halbarad have expressed their opinion of having Lobelia carry the Ring. Why is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc
I just wanted to bring up one thing which is also important, and I have to solve it before the game baggins:
No problems here.