View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 06:55 AM   #311
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Lommynalysis:

I'm going to have to split this into three parts, because she's posted a lot.

Day 1

#4. Banter: teases “Gwathy”. Says
Quote:
now we can pursue suspicious behaviour without worrying that we're flushing out gifteds.
So we have Lommy to thank for starting that particular ball rolling. All the same, I still can't see why people jumped on her for this post, which looks very innocent to me.

#5.
Quote:
Just noticed this: looks like only wolves can talk now. So did we now reveal ourselves, Gwathie?
Now, I can understand why people might call that wolfish (double-bluffing and all), but I really think she’s just being silly– it’s only the fifth post, after all.

#10. More banter with Gwath.

#16. Says if she has no real suspect by the end of the Day, she will vote a non-contributor.

#18. Questions Mac’s suspicion of Nogrod. Says Mac is “odd”.

#19. (Answering Boro)
Quote:
Boro, the flaw in your logic is that I'm always dead nervous and unsure as a wolf. I never really enjoy it. So if I'm genuinely confident and enjoying myself, I'm innocent. Which of course doesn't mean I couldn't try to feign confidence if I was a wolf. But I'm bad at deception so if I'm only playing confident I'm probably ringing false or overdoing it...
So we also have Lommy to thank for starting the “If I were a wolf I’d do X” fashion in arguments.

#21. (Answering Menel, who says she’s casting suspicion on Gwath)
Quote:
Provoking? Yes, deliberatedly. Casting suspicion? *raises eyebrow* Not so that I can see it. That was a curious accusation.
#25. (Answering Menel again). Points out that her second post, if taken seriously, would incriminate her as well as Gwath.

#26. (Answering Mac). Says she’s not accusing him, jusy making an observation.

#61. (Answering Menel, who says playing styles show nothing).
Quote:
As a wolf I never intentionally play differently, but it shows in my behaviour nevertheless so I do end up playing a bit differently.
Find Sally, Boro, and me innocent. Volo and McCaber have “an aura of hidden evilry”.

#67. Wonders where Greenie is. Says Mac thinks everyone is talking about him when they are not– a possible sign of wolfish paranoia.

#69. Does not like McCaber’s suspicion of Gwath. Thinks Rikae may be intentionally trying to involve the village in useless speculation about “the me-Mac-Boro-Sally-Durelin-Gwath thing”. Says the Ka’s meandering is normal.

#99. Agrees with Boromir that Volo is suspicious. Agrees with Boro and Greenie that Gwath’s vote is troubling, but cautions,
Quote:
Gwath could be the easy newbie lynch victim. *sigh*
Makes a list:

Quote:
Innocentish
Nerwen
Boro
Sally

Slightly innocentish
THE Ka
Menel

Neutral
Mith
Greenie
Durelin
Nogrod
Rikae

Suspicious-ish
Volo
McCaber
Gwath
Mac”

# 100. Says she should consider Nogrod innocent,
Quote:
but some weird brake in my head restrains me from doing so. *shrugs*
#107. Could vote Volo, McCaber, Gwath or Mac. Agrees with Nogrod that “we should not vote vocal players without comparing their suspiciosness to their loudness”. Says she will leave Mac alone and vote Volo, McCaber or Gwathagor.

#110. Would rather vote Volo or McCaber than Gwath.

#125. Says Mac’s post on Nogrod is eally about Mac, and that his defensiveness makes her suspect him more.

#131. Says voting Gwath feels wrong
Quote:
but voting Boro would feel even more so... *sigh*
#136. Votes McCaber, “to whatever end”.

#139. (I think answering Nogrod, who says we should look at Volo and McCaber): “What?”

(Yes, very short post).

#145. (After DL) Asks if Volo’s vote counts as a vote for Gwath or The Ka.

Comments: Well, on Day One Lommy is indecisive, throws suspicion around, and now and then it looks as if she's taking instruction from Nogrod. (Also I find that "*sigh*" thing she does rather irritating). However, my impression here is that she's innocent and behaving a bit erratically as a result of having come under heavy fire almost immediately.

Lommy: Day Two coming soon to a WW thread near you.

EDIT: fixed tags.

EDIT 2: fixed more tags. X'd with Volo, Lommy.

Last edited by Nerwen; 03-01-2008 at 07:04 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote