View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #310
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Gah! This is terrible! Too much porridge, I just can't have it all.

By this time I'm quite sure that the Wolves would slip a few gloats in.

Before Nerwen's posts toDay, I felt she's a Wolf (and possibly in a team with Durelin), but after she looks more Innocent. I think I'll have to go through the whole case again. At the very least, she's putting some distance between herself and Durelin.

Mac has been a target of attacks based on gut feelings from both Rikae and Lommy, though both explained their gut feelings. Nogrod agreed with Rikae's explanation. Another mess.
I agree that during yesterDay's vote rush, Mac felt bad, a bit like in Nogrod's game - even to the point of teaming up with me (even though I did that myself with him, I regard anybody agreeing with me suspicious ). Still it was Rikae who felt like the gloating one.
Lommy on the other hand felt genuine, as she does toDay.

Lily is another subject altogether, she feels more Innocent than ever before, but I can't bring myself to agree with anything she says. Her style is provocative and she looks like grasping at straws. I think I'll have to reread what she has said.

I might as well go through everybody, starting with Durelin and Menel. What I said in this post has pretty much been based on my own feelings - I'll go and see if logicn and truth backs them up.