View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #300
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay.

It's coming too late for me to stay awake.

But there really has been things going on! We should read these posts of toDay carefully indeed.

I hope people post as we're at the crucial moments. It's 7-3 at the moment and that doesn't look too bad in itself, but on the beginning of Day 4 (the next Day) it will be 5-3 if we don't get it right toDay and if we miss on the next Day, it's the end...

So let's concentrate.

I'm to sleep now.

PS. Looking at Rikae's last post. You seem to make some of the same points I've thought were problematic with Mac. The way he said he was the talk of the town on Day1 like wolves feel they are when he actually wasn't (and which was the initial reason - combined with my personal annoyance that he began the game with suspecting me from out of the blue and with no points whatsoever once again - admitted), and his overall touchiness that lends itself to the posts he made in the end of the last Day don't look good even if he's good enough to make posts that otherwise look believable - the art in which certain people are the masters (so should I look at you if Mac turns out innocent? ).

But that's a case to be considered. Now I'm off to sleep.

EDIT: X'd with Dury
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote