View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #299
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, apparently my plans for tomorrow have been rescheduled for Sunday, so I will be able to be around longer than expected.

Mac - You caught me being sloppy twice. I didn't explain my whole 'buddying up' thing very well, and really that's a pretty bad name for it. Part of what I thought was so odd was how back and forth Rikae was about you, either defending you and jumping on Little Green's vote against you, or calling you a wolf. Huh, I guess looking back it was more Rikae who made you two seem odd in that way than you.

Second thing - I agree with you on A Little Green as really skating by very neatly, and while I agree the placement of her vote for you should be considered, I don't think that should be what makes her suddenly a top suspect.

You're still largely interested in what happens to you...I guess you have been getting a lot of crap this game, but...

Rikae has voted. For Mac. Sooo...what happened to A Little Green?

I really don't know why you bothered quoting Nerwen's initial in-character banter in your analysis, Nogrod. Straw-clutching a bit? Makes a good bit of it seem almost contrived... But I am glad someone's looking at Nerwen seriously.

Personally, I'm focusing my energy on Rikae and A Little Green. Actually, putting their names together almost seems to click a little...their contact has been very limited and rather indirect, largely over Mac...oh, I'm pulling things out of my head, which I do not trust - I need to go back and look. Unfortunately my eyes are starting to burn staring at the comp screen so that will have to be later...

Edit: Crossed with Rikae
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote