View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #19
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Actually I'm feeling bad about Thinlo...again...confident, a swagger of arrogance, and an aura of chipperness. The attitude I would expect from a wolf in a village with no seer to spot them and no fear except the fear of the votes from ordinary, clueless, villagers.
Boro, the flaw in your logic is that I'm always dead nervous and unsure as a wolf. I never really enjoy it. So if I'm genuinely confident and enjoying myself, I'm innocent. Which of course doesn't mean I couldn't try to feign confidence if I was a wolf. But I'm bad at deception so if I'm only playing confident I'm probably ringing false or overdoing it...

And the term "swagger of arrogance" made me miss Anguirel, I wish he'd come back some day. Now, I know, that was totally unrelated but it just crossed my mind. Especially as it feels odd to be described to have "a swagger of arrogance". But I'm taking it as a compliment.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote